Sports & Artistic Enhancements
Sport hypnotherapy and any relating artistic skill such as playing the piano or ballroom dancing etc. are specialised techniques which demand each client to clearly focus on their desired goal and therefore achieve their full potential. Hypnosis offers a practical and positive solution allowing you to control your ability to overcome any presenting psychological barriers. It improves your mental agility & capability to give a quality performance under intense pressure.
As a result of this intense re-programming, you will find you are able to:
· Feel mentally in control and strengthen the belief in your abilities;
· Isolate, address & remove limitations which previously prevented engagement & focus on the task;
· Assess & analyse each situation quickly and effectively and act on your instincts confidently;
· Visualise and simulate a role model’s outstanding actions vividly;
· Create an image in your mind of you merging with this expert and taking on their power, energy, ...........strength & stamina;
· Further develop your techniques and attitudes towards a peak performance;
· Cope with external influences such as other team players, spectators or other
Hypnotherapy will provide you with a unique ability to considerably improve your drive, determination, self esteem, concentration and perfect your actions to achieve optimum performance.
Listed below are some sports where hypnotherapy may be a useful tool:
Any competitive sports, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Diving, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Gymnastics,
Hunting, Hockey & Ice hockey, Martial Arts, Netball,
Olympic Sports, Polo, Rugby, Running, Snooker, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wrestling.
Listed below are some artistic interests and hobbies where hypnotherapy may be a useful tool:
Board games such as chess, back gammon, bungee jumping, dancing, driving & riding motorbikes, fishing, fitness- gym, hand gliding; mountain climbing, parachuting, playing any musical instrument esp. piano, photography, windsurfing.
Phone: 07943 728 851
E-mail: [email protected]
Treating All Conditions